SearchTips

WHENEVER ONE OF THE CATEGORIES LINK IS HIT, SEVERAL SUB-CATEGORIES ARE AVAILABLE I.E. SERIAL #'d, HALL OF FAMERS, INSERTS ETC.  OR YOU CAN SCROLL THE ENTIRE MAJOR CATEGORY.  THE CARDS ARE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER ACCORDING TO THE PLAYERS FIRST NAME.  THE SAME CARD MAY BE LISTED IN MORE THAN ONE SUB CATEGORY IF APPLICABLE TO THAT CARD.

THE TITLE FOR EVERY CARD WILL HAVE THE PLAYER NAME, TEAM CORRESPONDING TO THE UNIFORM IN THE CARD, THE YEAR AND BRAND, CARD # + INSERT NAME, SERIAL #'S, IF A REFRACTOR OR ROOKIE CARD ETC. THE CODE # IN PARENTHESIS IS OUR INTERNAL INVENTORY SYSTEM AND NOT NEEDED BY THE BUYER.

EACH LISTING HAS A DESCRIPTION BOX WHERE WE PROVIDE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION (BASED ON OUR VISUAL INSPECTION) OF THE CARD WHICH MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: A DETAILED LISTING OF THE IMPERFECTIONS ON THE CARD, AN APPROXIMATION OF THE CENTERING OR SIMPLY ONE OR MORE ADJECTIVES.  FOR INSTANCE IF THE DESCRIPTION SAYS: NO VISIBLE FLAWS...WELL CENTERED, YOU CAN TRUST YOUR GOING TO RECEIVE A GREAT LOOKING CARD AND ON YOUR VISUAL INSPECTION YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND IMPERFECTIONS ALL OVER THE CARD.  WE ALSO INCLUDE THE HI VALUE OF THE CARD FROM THE BECKETT PRICE GUIDE.  WE DO NOT REVIEW AND ADJUST THESE VALUES ONCE WE LIST THE CARD.  SOME MAY GO UP AND SOME DOWN DURING THE LIFE OF THE LISTING.  THEREFORE, IF THE BECKETT VALUE IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUYING, PLEASE RE-CHECK IT YOURSELD TO HELP YOU MAKE THE BUYING DECISION.

THE SEARCH BOX IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER CAN BE USED TO BRING UP THE LISTINGS OF A PARTICULAR PLAYER I.E. ALBERT PUJOLS OR A PARTICULAR TEAM I.E. BOSTON RED SOX OR A PARTICULAR BRAND I.E. 2011 TOPPS.

EACH LISTING HAS AN ENLARGE BUTTON WHICH BRINGS UP THE SAME INFO WITH A LARGER SCAN OF THE CARD.  ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD THE CARD TO YOUR CARDS I'M CONSIDERING WITHOUT ADDING IT TO YOUR SHOPPING CART.  A ZOOM OF THE SCAN IS AVAILABLE BY HITTING THE ENLARGED PICTURE.  WE SUGGEST USING THE BACK BUTTON TO RETURN DIRECTLY TO THE LISTINGS AT THE LAST CARD YOU WERE VIEWING.

IN THE CATEGORY BOX, WE HAVE CARDS THAT WERE LISTED IN THE CURRENT AND PREVIOUS MONTH.  THIS ALLOWS YOU TO BROWSE ONLY THOSE CARDS THAT WERE LISTED AFTER YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE WEBSITE WITHOUT GOING THRU THE ENTIRE INVENTORY.

ADDING A CARD TO YOUR CART DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THAT CARD.  ANYONE ELSE COULD ALSO PUT THAT CARD IN THEIR CART.  THE FIRST ONE TO CHECKOUT AND PAY WILL GET THAT CARD.  ANYONE ELSE HAVING THAT CARD IN THEIR CART WILL BE NOTIFIED IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD.  THIS WILL HAPPEN PRIOR TO PAYMENT.

THANK YOU

Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.